Wednesday, January 27, 2010

nurse judy classes

For those of you who don't know, I occasionally offer several classes to small parent groups.
My safety class deals with "lifes little emergencies such as Falls/ head bumps, burns, basic first aid, poisinings and choking...and don't forget the bean in the nose

My illness class reviews the more common illnesses, focusing on recognizing symptoms that require attention.
It includes fevers, rashes, coughs and colds, diarrhea etc

I usually hold them in the Noe Valley Pediatrics waiting room on either Saturday mornings or Wednesday evenings.

More info can be found on my website www.nursejudy.net

If you are interested in either of the classes and have a preference between evening or weekend, please let me know by commenting here or emailing vias the website.
I will pick a date soon and decide which class to hold first.

~Judy

No comments: