Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday check in MLK day/ Check your insurance

Our office is closed today, so if you have any illnesses or concerns that can't wait until tomorrow, call the after hours clinic 387-9293.

I did check emails this weekend, and based on those alone, the tummy bug is still out there making folks miserable.
I am also seeing some Hand Food Mouth.

I will chime in with an update tomorrow if there is anything else making the rounds

It has come to our attention that this year is fraught with insurance confusion. While covered California may be a good step in the right direction for many folks, it is not free of confusion,

We will be updating the insurance page on our Web site this month to try to clarify which plans we are taking part of, but please assume nothing.
If your insurance has changed this year, please call your plan to see if we are listed as providers.

I have quite a few folks who are on my email list to receive my weekly Nurse Judy Posts.
More than one person found this weeks post in the spam folder.
I wonder what content triggered that?? Hmmm,
But here it is for those who missed it.
It is one of my favorite Parenting tools.

Teach your child to be a problem solver


Remember that we are holding a Flu shot clinic on Wednesday evening January 29th from 6:00-8:00 pm





No comments: