Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13th

mostly quiet on the viral front this week.
There are a few coughs and colds out there but nothing too awful.
We do have a couple of kids with the chicken pox.

Believe it or not we are expecting our first shipment of the flu mist within a few weeks.
This season the H1N1 is combined with the seasonal flu.
Anyone over the age of 2 can get the mist and it should give protection throughout the entire flu season.
We have no idea what flu will be coming this year, last year was so strange, but we do think that the vaccine is safe and worthwhile. We will be offering it to anyone who wants it (including parents and babysitters for $35). I will let you know when we get it.

I needed to reschedule my safety class..I will likely do the next one some time in August.
Let me know if you would like an email when I pick the date
~stay well
nurse Judy

No comments: