Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8th 2011/ nurse judy safety class scheduled

Hard to believe that some of our older kids are heading back to school.
Remember that middle school kids need to show proof of the TDaP vaccine.
We are seeing a lot of fever/ viral illnesses today.
We have lots of kids with sore throats, only one came up positive for strep.
The tummy bug seems to be coming around again and I have had quite a few calls about younger kids with diarrhea.
We are still seeing lots of odd rashes.

My next safety class will be August 24th at 7:45
I plan to start holding a new class on solid foods. This will include starting solids, nutritional needs/ feeding tips for infants and toddlers.
If you would like me to email you when I schedule the first class let me know
Stay well
Nurse Judy

No comments: