Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28th

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
There are tons of illnesses floating around out there.

Many of the parent's I spoke to were so apologetic about calling this morning.
Don't be silly, that's what we are here for.

Mostly we are seeing coughs and colds ( some croup)
We are still seeing roseola and sore throats.
The cases of diarrhea seem to be subsiding, but I had a few vomiting kids this morning.
We are also seeing lots of odd mystery rashes.
I do NOT think that the flu is actually here yet, but do get vaccinated if you haven't yet. We still have the vaccine in stock. We do suggest that all patients over the age of 6 months get the protection.
Class updates:
I do have one space left in my Wednesday evening illness class. Email nursejudynvp@yahoo.com if you are interested
I will be doing my next safety class on December 14th at 7:45 pm
Stay well,
Nurse judy

No comments: