Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Update March 11th

Quick reminder! Changing  your clocks is the time to also check your smoke detector batteries.
( If we could only figure out how to adjust the internal clocks on the babies!!!)

This morning most of my calls were tummy related. The bug that is around seems to be causing a day or two of vomiting and diarrhea. If there looks to be more to it than that, I will update you later in the week.
I am seeing less kids with fevers.

There are still many kids with lingering coughs. For those of you who have had a hellish winter, there is a sense of spring, things may be easing a little bit. Hang in there.


I am seeing some kids with a virus that causes on and off rashes. I am still pointing my finger at slap cheek.

Now that it is March we are booking our well child check ups. Don't forget to schedule those in advance. Do you have summer camps that may need forms filled out? Call ahead to get copies and bring them to the exam. If you have a form with you at the time of the physical there is no "form fee".

Enjoy this nice weather!
Judy

No comments: