Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Update June 2nd/ Send us your cute kid photos!!

Lots of sick kids and families!

There is a nasty fever out there. It is usually coming with congestion. This has been feeling very Flu like, but it is not quite the right season and we haven't been actually testing for it.
Some of my patients are on day 8!!

By the time you get to day 4 or 5 they do need to be seen, but I think there is some comfort in knowing that it is going around.

Strep is still out there. I have had a bunch of kids with pimply rashes...that turned out to be strep positive.

I have had a few calls about hand foot mouth. Those seem to be the stragglers, I am not seeing nearly as many as we did just a few weeks ago.

We are seeing some loose stools.

We are seeing conjunctivitis.

I am starting to see kids with Poison Oak.

Okay....now the fun stuff.
We have had our new Website for about a year now...www.noevalleypediatrics.com

In honor of that I would love to add more wonderful photos to our gallery.
Send me pics of your beautiful kids and we will post them!!!
Just send them to nvpeds@gmail.com with the subject photo
It will be a nice change to get pics that are not of poop or rashy butts!!!
~Nurse Judy

No comments: