Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday update November 18th

We are still seeing lots of colds and coughs.
This cough hangs on for weeks!

I am also getting lots of folks with several days of fevers
Here is my updated fever post.
http://www.nursejudynvp.blogspot.com/2013/11/dealing-with-fevers.html

A few of these folks have ended the fever with a rash and a few fussy days. When that happens I am thinking Roseola or other viral syndrome.

We are having some sore throats.
Some of these have been positive for Strep.

There is a mild tummy bug out there. (If you or your child has it, you might question my choice of words...but most folks are shaking it after a day or so)

Aside from that early positive Flu test last month, I don't think we are seeing any active Flu circulating.
Stay well.
~Nurse Judy

No comments: