Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday update

We currently have no H1N1 vaccine.
According to the folks in charge we are still on the list but will NOT get any this week
Once we do have the vaccine it IS worth getting the second dose for any patients under 9 who have been lucky enough to get the first dose.
We still have plenty of seasonal flu for the under 3 year olds and a bit left of the regular seasonal flu injection.


It does seem a bit quieter as far as the "flu patients" go. Our phones remain busy, but today I have been talking to folks that seem to have typical colds and coughs.
There also seems to be a mild tummy virus going around.
I am also seeing several cases of head lice...

I will update next on Wednesday unless we get surprised by a shipment ( I am not holding my breath!
Thanks again for your patience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been calling since October. At this rate by the time my 3 and 5 year-old get the vaccine they will be 65 and they will no longer be "high-risk"! : )