Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday update June 18th

Nothing much new and exciting today. I spent much of the morning on routine sleep and feeding questions rather than illness calls. I have a handful of kids out there with fevers and a few still showing up with hand- foot- mouth. There is some strep throat around. Summer check ups are in full swing. If you need one and aren't scheduled yet, make sure you call for an appointment. I just updated my nurse Judy class summer calendar which can be seen on my website www.nursejudy.net I am going to do a bit of a trial with facebook. (it might not work and it may make me nuts, but......) If you are interested and are a facebook user, you can "friend" nursejudynvp. I will be posting all the classes, interesting links...and who knows what else. Stay well Judy

No comments: