Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday

We just received 100 doses of SEASONAL flu mist for anyone interested.
We didn't think that any more would be available this season, so I was delighted that we were able to get this.
We still have no idea what the regular seasonal flu has in store for us later this winter.

I am still seeing some patients with moderate fevers and also seeing some folks with several days of diarrhea.

I have seen what I suspect are a couple of kids with "slap cheek" virus.
For the most part it has been relatively quiet for the first week of December.

STAY Healthy...I am going to pass the Blogging over to Charity until the end of next week ( Lucky Nurse Judy is going away for a few days....)
thanks for all the nice feedback I have been getting about the blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my son has a cough but no fever. and there is supposed to be some vaccine availability in the east bay (he has mild asthma). should i get still him vaccinated even though he has this cough? thanks!

Unknown said...

Do you still have the seasonal flumist? If so, do you offer it to parents as well? Our daughter is already vaccinated. But there was not enough for us at the time.