Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday

This is Nurse Judy signing back in.
Thanks to Charity for keeping the blog going while I was gone.
While I was away we were notified that we would be getting TEN doses ( not boxes...DOSES!!) of the H1N1 this week.
Charity wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry or scream. Regardless of that e-mail alert, we have not received anything as of yet...not even the ten.
We have to date gotten only a tiny percent of the amount we ordered.
The order was placed as soon as we were allowed to place it, and was for as much as we were allowed to order. We were permitted to request the same amount as our existing seasonal flu order.
Why some practices have gotten what they asked for, while we have been frustrated by lack of vaccine is a question that I have not been able to get answered.
In the meantime...the opportunity to get vaccinated on the 22nd my be the best option.
I will update as soon as there is a change in our status

No comments: